Permadyne Polyether Impression Material Regular Set Double Package
Original price $276.95 - Original price $276.95
$276.95 - $276.95
Current price $276.95
- Hydrophilic before, during and after the set for unsurpassed accuracy, even in the presence of moisture.
- Thixotropic: it flows smoothly under pressure in critical areas and remains fixed without pressure.
- Snap-setting characteristic provides for a rapid transition to the set phase while allowing sufficient working time. This ensures a precise-fitting final restoration without distortion.
- Polyether material characteristics guarantee impressions of the highest precision.
A polyether impression material that's ideal for use in the one-step/two-viscosity technique.
- Crown and bridge impressions.
- Inlay and onlay impressions.
- Functional impressions.
- Denture and partial denture impressions.
Contains: 2 x 120mL Tubes Base, 2 x 15mL Tubes Catalyst, 1 Mixing Pad.