MARK3 Root Canal RC Preparation Cream 18gm Jar
Formulated with urea-peroxide 10% and ethylene diamine tetra acetic (EDTA) acid 15% in a special water-soluble base, MARK3 Canal Prep aids instrument action and reduces possible file separation. When used with sodium hypochlorite, the chemical action boosts the dissolution of organic tissue and also helps remove the smear layer.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Aids root canal cleansing
- Enhances tissue dissolution when used with sodium hypochlorite
- Oxygen bubbles released from urea peroxides promote deep cleaning and disinfection
- Lubricates the canal for introduction of files and helps the electronic signal passage of the apex locator
- Medicaments can easily penetrate the cleared root canal