Base-Fill Reinforced Z.O.E. Cement (IRM) Kit
Base-Fil Reinforced Z.O.E. Intermediate Restorative Material by MARK3 is a high performing temporary filling material that can also be used as a base under non resin restorations and cements. It prioritizes convenience, provides an excellent marginal seal, all while still being easy to remove. COMPARES TO: IRM by Dentsply Caulk.
Contains: 1x 50g Powder, 1x 15ml Liquid, 1 scoop and 1 dropper.
A Polymer reinforced zinc oxide eugenol intermediate restorative material with remarkable abrasion resistance and excellent sealing properties.
Features & Benefits
- Remarkable abrasion resistance with excellent sealing properties.
- Outstanding adhesion and still allows easy removal.
- Features high compressive strength
- Potential sedative properties on the hypersensitive pulp.
- Product Name: Reinforced Z.O.E. Intermediate Restorative Material
- Manufacturer: MARK3 Dental Products
- Category: Cements and Liners
- Material: Zinc Oxide Eugenol (ZOE)
- Component(s): Powder and Liquid
- Dispenser/Tips: Dropper
- Product Type: Temporary Filling or Base
- Packaging: (1) 50g Powder, (1) 15ml Liquid, (1) scoop and (1) dropper
- Compressive strength: 37 MPa