GL153 NiTi Control Memory Rotary Files Cross Cut 0.06T 25mm #30 Pkg/6
- The series 10 instruments are available in Stainless Steel or Nickel Titanium
- Offered with the Standard handles or the unique D&S dual-purpose handle
- GL153 is most effective when using constant downward pressure and a reciprocating motion with engine or by hand
Areas of application
- The size 15 taper .02 is ideally suitable for preparing the glide path.
- The taper .02 also allows for largely interference-free preliminary work up to the apex, which is a real benefit with regards to tactility.
- Method: slow backward movement.
- With the careful selection of the GL153 Safe10 instruments, the number of instruments per channel can be reduced.
Significant fracture-resistance and unlimited flexibility with a 10 mm working part.
The optimized material structure and rounded cross-section of the GL153 make it easier to perform smooth and efficient canal preparation without damaging the tooth structure or risking a file fracture in the canal.
The production method occasionally has a significant impact on the fatigue strength and the torsional strength. An independent scientific study showed that the Controlled Memory wire used to produce the GL153 Safe10 series significantly increases the number of cycles: the instruments fail far later than comparable files on the market.