Dentapen Electronic Syringe Complete Kit
The Dentapen monitors the injection with a constant flow at the right pace. This gives the opportunity to focus more on needle insertion, leading to better control of the injection and a reduction in pain for the patient. It does not have a console, foot pads, tubing, or proprietary disposables.
A unique characteristic of the Dentapen is that the device can be used in two different ways for more flexibility:
- by the wings manually, like a traditional syringe.
- Like a pen, for precision injection during complex procedures.
Dentists can use any local anesthetic cartridge and their favorite dental needle. Patients find the device small, modern look to be less threatening and more reassuring, helping them to relax.
Features & Benefits
- Pressure sensor
- Automatic aspiration
- Light weight ergonomic design
- 3 speeds and 2 injection modes
- Battery operated- No power cords
- No expensive propriety disposables
- Uses standard needles and dental cartridges
- Ergonomic and lightweight (1.4 ounces / 40 grams)
- Compatible with the needle of your choice
- Two different handles allow you to hold like a traditional syringe or pen-style
- Cordless and battery-operated without a foot pedal or console
- 3 injection speeds for better management of your injections
- 2 modes (continuous flow or gradual increase)
- Product Name: Dentapen - Electronic Anesthetic Syringe
- Manufacturer: Septodont
- Category: Injectable Anesthetic Syringe
- Weight: 1.4 ounces (40 grams)
Contains: 1 Electronic Syringe, 7 Cartridge Holders, 5 Syringe-style Finger Grips, 2 Pen-style Finger Grips, 3 Universal Batteries, 25 Disposable Protective Sleeves.