DemeGUT Chromic Gut Sutures Precision Point Reverse Cutting Box/12
DemeTech's Chromic Catgut suture is an absorbable, sterile, surgical suture composed of highly purified connective tissue (mostly collagen) derived from either beef or sheep intestines. COMPARES TO: Look Sutures.
DemeTech manufactures its Chromic Catgut sutures with the highest quality collagen, maintaining a composition of 97%-98% of pure collagen.
• DemeTech's Chromic Catgut sutures are covered in chromic salt to prolong integrity, minimize tissue reactivity, and minimize the chance of adverse reactions.
• Tensile strength is retained for up to 14 days, and sometimes as long as 21 days.
• Allows for smooth passage through tissue.
• Easy knot tying characteristics
• DemeTech's new technology of chromicizing strands minimizes the possibility of fraying and maximizes the potential and integrity of its Chromic Catgut.