Attest Steam Chemical Integrator Strips Box/500
- Moving front ink technology with vibrant "Accept" (Green) and "Reject" (Red) zones for easy interpretation within seconds
- colored back: Makes the Chemical Integrator easy to find if/when it flips over within a surgical tray (Category 5) Integrating Indicators
- Two-year 3M™ Attest™ Steam Chemical Integrators are used for pack control monitoring compliant with ISO 11140-1: 2014. Please review the instructions for use for applicable cycles in the U.S.
- The integrator is designed to correlate with the performance of a BI at 3 time/temperature relationships*
- *The stated values compare with a 1 x 106spore population of Geobacillus stearothermophilus with a D-value of 1.6 minutes at 121˚C and a z-value of 10.0˚C.
- White/Red shelf life
An ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11140 1:2014 Type 5 Integrating Indicator for use in determining whether the process conditions necessary for sterilization were met inside each pack. Reference the instructions for use for the applicable cycles in the U.S.
As an internal pack monitor, the 3M™ Attest™ Steam Chemical Integrator offers immediate, accurate and easy to read method of monitoring the sterilization process conditions inside each pack.
- For use as an internal pack monitor in all 121-135°C (250-275°F) steam sterilization cycles.
Contains: 500 Pieces.